Healthy foods for energy
If you've ever felt drained, tired, sleepy, not motivated for a long period of time, you are not alone. There are so many reasons why we feel that way (not sleeping well, stressing too much, not resting, and so on).
Believe it or not, FOOD plays a major part in our energy levels. Being conscious about you food choices, eating the right amount of food, and eating on time makes a huge difference! Please, help you body to feel energized and strong! Save the above picture with the best foods for energy to your Pinterest, so it's always there for you!
- Dark Leafy Greens (spinach, kale, chard)
- Nuts (almonds, Brazil nuts, pistachios)
- Veggies (beets, avocados (fruits!), sweet potatoes)
- Seeds (pumpkin seeds, chia seeds)
- Teas (green tea, yerba mate)
- Legumes (chickpeas, lentils, edamame, white beans)
- Fruits and berries (bananas, oranges, Goji berries, blueberries)
- Other (dark chocolate, brown rice, eggs, yogurt)