9 Foods for Healthy Skin
Yes, it is important to use good cream on your skin which does the right job and has minimum or no chemicals in it. But I believe that it is even more important to nourish skin from inside.
Our bodies has everything necessary for our skin... if we make right food choices and drink enough water! Check out some foods for healthy skin listed here which your could add to your diet to support your skin!
- Fatty Fish (keeps skin moisturized, reduces inflammation)
- Avocados (flexible and moisturizes skin)
- Walnuts (reduce risk of inflammation)
- Sunflower Seeds (for healthy appearance)
- Sweet potatoes (for natural sunblock)
- Broccoli (elastic healthy skin)
- Tomatoes (protect against damage of the sun)
- Dark chocolate (for elasticity and more hydrated skin)
- Green Tea (protects from signs of aging)