Who doesn’t dream about healthy, shiny, strong, thick hair?!
Big shampoo brands have made us believe that hair nourishes from the shampoo we use…
Well, I have to disappoint you… Shampoo is for washing your hair, just like body gel is for washing your skin. Hair nourishes from the food we eat using the vitamins and minerals our food has. That’s why you should pay more attention to your food instead of reading foolish promises on shampoo labels!
You will not get immediate results but it will be worth it! Yes, and don’t forget to take care of your healthy hair by washing it regularly with the highest quality shampoo you can afford.
- For shine: salmon, sardines, mackerel
- To fight dull and dry hair: carrots, mango, sweet potato, pumpkin
- To protect from breaking: berries, guava
- For growth and strength: avocado, nuts, seeds, yogurt
- For blood flow: cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, garlic
- For healthy looks: spinach, kale, chard