12 good sources of
Calcium is one of the seven key minerals. It contributes to building strong bones and teeth and services muscle contraction. Calcium is essential in regulating heart beat and impulse balance within cells.
It is crucial to support healthy calcium level in the body. You can achieve that not only by using calcium supplements but also by eating "right" foods. Some of them are listed below! Don't forget to save a list of good sources of calcium to your Pinterest to have it always available!
- Collard greens (1 cup = 266 mg)
- Yogurt (1 cup =330 mg)
- Parmesan cheese (1 oz = 331 mg)
- Milk (1 cup = 275 mg or more)
- Amaranth seeds (1 cup = 166 mg)
- Poppy seeds (1 tbsp = 116 mg)
- White beans (1 cup = 130 mg)
- Edamame (1 cup = 100 mg)
- Sesame seeds (1 tbsp = 88 mg)
- Almonds (1 oz = 80 mg)
- Chia seeds (1 tbsp = 78 mg)
- Figs (1 oz = 50 mg)